Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to my dear sister..by Oon


By Oon

June,26 is coming….

Happy Birthday to you.......J'Aom 28 years leaw na!!

almost 5 months
.....that you leave me...

It look like a long time....
....that I never see you....

I can't believe....
... when I close or open my eye...

You are not here...forever
....If you are here...

Our whole family will celebrate for your birthday...
..We will have a good time together at somewhere...

I can remember the great time in last year clearly.
your smile...your laugh...your voice...your face..

I very miss.......
but...don't know what to do...to bring you back...

It's impossible....
...The river has no return...right?

Though I don't know where you are....
I want you to know that how much "I love you"...

So sorry...I never speak that words when you're here..TT__TT

It can't say by the word.
It can't describe by the picture.
It can't see by the eyes.

but...it can touch by the heart....

Rest in peace...in my place....in my mind..

PS. I know that I'm not good at English because I lose the best English teacher...but I'll try try and try.


by Oon (Saranya Manaphanthanont)

---------------------------------------------------

Thank u so much N'A&N'Aom,N'Ther,N'Shane,N'Sa,N'Lukpra,N'Art,N'Bomb,N'Noon,N'Poo,N'Ta,N'Pan,N'Pong & Everybody that i don't call the name(St.John Gang&Muic Gang that is N'Aom's close friends) & my lovely friends Bee&Tle,Ao&Tom,Jiw,Ter,Dear&Jack,Yong(My Gangs!!) include my Honey (P'Jae) to stand beside N'Aom & Me always when we happy&sad!!!! So...I'm so glad to know everyone of u....

P'A
-------------------------------------

นั่นซิ คิดถึงออมมากๆเลย ยิ่งช่วงนี้(ช่วงวันเกิดออม) คิดถึงตลอดเวลา จนจิตตกเลย ตอนนี้เลยหนีมาอยู่กระบี่อีกแล้ว คิดว่าอีกสองสามวันคงดีขึ้น แล้วก็คงกลับไป กทม. ตอนนี้ทำอะไรก็คิดถึงออมตลอดเลย ทำให้ทั้งยีนส์ทั้งคนที่บ้านเป็นห่วงกันใหญ่ แอบร้องไห้ตลอดเวลา หวังว่าวันสองวันนี้จะดีขึ้น

รักออมจังเลย


Thaksa
--------------------------------------

Rest In Peace, My beloved friend.
Once again they needed another Angel back in heaven,
Until we meet again my lovely friend.
You will always be in my heart.

Oct 02/02/2009
--------------------------------------

Hi Guys
Miss you all lots,,I did not know that there is aIMP web blog...sorry for the late visit.
I know about AOM and her conditions and I know that she is a strong girl. She will be fine!
Hopefully I will visit her when I get back to Bangkok!!

my email is ericlin_01 (a)xxxxxx.com

Catch ya all!
ERIC LIN
-----------------------------------

Angel Yimsiriwattana
Angel Yim
Love you na Aom, Always. Come say hello from time to time like you did on msn. Looking forward to see you again.
Love Always.
ps. Isn't that weird. Right after I typed about msn.. someone knocked outside my window, It's 11:30pm. and there's nothing outside my window but an empty yard and some rose bush. and ofcourse, the "Forgetmenot flower"
That was cool. Hi aom :)

  • I saw her online after she had left, I'm pretty sure She can see these.
  • There is an Internet in Heaven!!
  • Make sure you have a notebook when it comes to your turn.
__________________


No comments: