Thursday, December 25, 2008

Aom send us the messages



L = love to smile for friend
O = care for (OTHER)
V = variety in friendship
E = never ENDING relation

Aom
30/11/2008 , 4:23pm

---------------------------------

I love to see your SMS.
I love to talk with you.
I love to see you.
I love to share with you.
I love to care you.

you know what is my love mean...

Aom
30/11/2008 4:21pm

-------------------------------

Good night my lovely friends
Miss you all na ja.

Aom
08/12/2008, 8:27pm

--------------------------------

I have send all the messages from you (กำลังใจ) through SMS to her
and she wants to give you a million Thanks from her heart.

ผมส่ง กำลังใจ ทุกข้อความจากทุกคนถึงเธอผ่านเป็น SMS ให้ไปเรื่อยๆนะครับ
เธออยากขอบคุณจากใจเป็นล้านๆครั้งให้ทุกคนครับ

A
________________

No comments: