Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pete is getting married !!


Could you tell others for me man. My wedding will be place on 25 July at Four season (old regent). Sorry that I can't go invite you guys by myself. I was running out of time and cards. I think this is the best way to contact you guys. Sorry for inappropriate invitation. By the way, see you at the end of this month.

  • Pete is getting Married!!!!
  • The most playful guy in our group, has his own wedding before YOU!!
  • I'm sorry. I stole your pix, Pete. Is that a woman you're going to live with for the rest of your life?

Date
: July 25th, 2009
Place : Four Season (Old Regent)
Reminder : Walk-in with Gifts and Blessing wishes ok?


anything else you want to say,
leave your comment

___________________

Pete
Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 2:10 PM

This ain't my future wife man. She's my friend. lol!!!

----------------------------------------------

No comments: