Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Visiting Aom (pleaseee...)


If you want to visit Aom, go ahead. don't wait for me.
I'm taking care of my Grandma (80 years old) She has a lung cancer also
and I'm carrying multi-kinds of diseases from her with me right now. I don't think it is a good idea for me to meet Aom.

Try this number if you don't know who to go with

  1. LukPla - 089 -xxxxxxx
  2. Pat - 081-xxxxxxx
  3. Shane - 086-xxxxxxx
  4. Sa - 081-xxxxxxx
  5. Art - 081-xxxxxxx
  6. Pong - 081-xxxxxxx
  7. Noon - 081-xxxxxxx
  8. Jar - 081-xxxxxxx
  9. Ther - 081-xxxxxxx

Aom's sister - 089-xxxxxxx (if you don't know the direction)
Aom - 089-xxxxxxx

I'm providing you all kind of help as much as I CAN, plz do not waste them,

Aom is in โรงพยาบาลพระมงกุฏเกล้า อาคารเฉลิมพระเกียรติ ชั้น 19 ห้องจำไม่ได้, nowaday you've better call to check her status before you show up which means the graph is not going in the right direction.

Best of Luck
A

-------------------------------------

LuK pLA


show details 9:26 AM

Reply



I called Aom yesterday, as I intened to visit her that evening.
But she can talk to me only a few words. I think..she is in pain..

Before she hang up, I asked whether I can visit her or not..
She said.. may be later.. So I think we should wait for her.

Let's wait till she's getting better and go to visit her togetger.
I really concern about her, what should we do now. Any idea??

Lukpla

-----------------------------------------

pat177
pat177 wrote on Oct 28

ไม่ แน่ใจเท่าไรว่าออมจะได้รับรู้สิ่งที่แพทคิดมาตลอดหรือเปล่า แต่ตั้งแต่ที่ออมเริ่มมีอาการไม่สบาย แพทเชื่อมาตลอด จนถึงตอนนี้ก้อยังเชื่อว่า ออมต้องไม่เป็นไร ออมทุกข์ ออมทรมาน แต่เชื่อมาตลอดว่าออมต้องผ่านมันไปได้ ออมเป็นคนดี สิ่งดีๆจะย้อน และส่งผลดีๆไปถึงออม อยากให้ออมเชื่อมั่น และ ศรัทธาในตัวเอง ว่าจะต้องหาย แล้วสู้ต่อไปนะจ้ะ เพื่อนๆทุกคนจะเป็นกำลังใจให้ตลอดไป

---------------------------------

A Wrote

Honestly, for Me (A) I have no idea wa. what are we doing right now is good but not great enough to help her feel less pain wa.

The best I can do is gathering you guys to see her and chit chat have a good time but it is only for 1 day and she will get even more sick the day later coz of talking too much.

I was thinking yesterday that i might ask our guy friends (A, ART, Shane, Ther and whoever) to shave their head to play along with her or she might feel warmer.......
But in a long term i think our guys will get upset about themselves later...so this one is a bad idea.

I just talk to P'a (Aom's sister) this morning. Aom is having Chemotherapy again immediately coz of the CYST speard too many and too quick. She was very sick yesterday (and still) throw up coz of D-tox, have a fever, and tired.

Aom is in โรงพยาบาลพระมงกุฏเกล้า อาคารเฉลิมพระเกียรติ ชั้น 19 ห้องจำไม่ได้, nowaday you've better call to check her status before you show up which means the graph is not going in the right direction.

A

-----------------------------------------

Thaksa Hongsakul Loke 6:11 PM

เมื่อวานออมไข้ขึ้นนะครับ เลยไม่สะดวกให้ไป แต่ถ้าเป็นวันอื่นก็
ไม่มีปัญหาอะไร เพราะเมื่อวานไปก็คุยไม่ได้อยู่ดี ออมเลยบอกว่า
ให้ไปทีหลังดีกว่า วันนี้ออมเข้าไปทำคีโมที่โรง พยาบาลพระมงกฏแล้ว
อยู่ชั้น 19 ห้อง 1936 จะไปเยี่ยมก็ไปได้เลย แล้วแต่ดวงว่าเมายา
อยู่รึเปล่าถ้าไม่เมายาก็คุยได้ แต่ถ้าเมาออมก็จะนอนอย่างเดียว
พรุุ่งนี้เต๊อะจะไปหาตอนกลางวัน ใครจะไปด้วยก็โทรมาหา
เต๊อะล่ะกันนะจ๊ะ

__________________



No comments: