Wednesday, October 6, 2010

< CCBB - AA ??

I went out to get a visual of Target C today.

Got there about the right time

I ordered a drink, cost a hundred....(-.-;)

walked around a little bit. I heard the door's sound.

Target C appeared above of my view little bit, saw only the legs part. I moved downstair coz there were no place to stand and get a snapshot. I was downstair then I heard the knocking sound from the stair.

Yes, target C is behind me, (The target looked way too good wa...) The size of the target C is about between L & M but mine is only S.

Target C exited the side's door and I exited the front door. I turned left and about to turn around, hope to get a clear view either from behind or the front.

Some Farang couple appeared from nowhere asked me for the direction to Siam Station. I pointed them to the station but They still looked confused, so I walked them there myself. Target C is still remained at the corner.

I pretended not to look back but I think She already knew.

I came back after I dropped off the Farangs...

Target C was dissappeared.....





ไปสยามเผื่อจะไปเห็น เป้าหมาย C

เจอ แล้ว!! ...เดินสวนกันนิดหน่อย ถ้าสลับเพศกันได้ เราคงจะซบไหล่เขาได้พอดี เราไม่แน่ใจว่าเขาจะรู้ตัวรึเปล่า เพราะเราก็ไม่เคยออกทีวี เหมือนที่เราเห็นเเขา เป้าหมาย C ทำเฉยๆ แล้วเดินออกไปก่อน เราหันหลังแล้วเดินไปอีกทาง

เราคิดว่าเขาคงรู้แล้ว ว่ามีคนตาม แต่ไม่รุ้ว่ารุ้รึเปล่าว่าใคร เพราะดันเดิน ความเร็วเท่ากัน เรายังอยู่ข้างใน แต่เขาอยู่ข้างนอก เป้าหมายหยุดเดิน เราเดินออกไปกะตั้งหลัก เพราะไม่อยากให้รู้สึกว่าเราโรคจิต เรากำลังจะหันหลังกลับ...

ดันมีฝรั่งมาสะกิดถามทาง.....(มีคนตั้งเยอะตั้งแยะ ทำไมเสือกรู้ ว่าตูพูดอังกฤษ)

เรา ชี้ทางให้เขา แต่เหมือนเขาจะงง เลยเดินไปส่งสะเลย เดินผ่าน C กำลังติดต่อธุระอยู่ เราทำเนียน ชวนฝรั่งคุย แต่ฝรั่งดันไม่พูดอังกฤษ (-.-:) ก็แบะๆจนถึงสถานี

รีบเดินกับมา เป้าหมาย C ....หายไปแล้ว



Mission B - Case Closed

Mission C - About to Start







A says: ความที่จะ match กัน แทบไม่มี

No comments: