Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Romantic Theme in movie "Great Expectations"




She is one of the cutest girl from where I live.
I come to play here every evening because her auntie like the way I draw.

She takes me to look around at her place today.
we walk down the stair but she runs down ahead of me.
she stops at the fountain middle of the house.
She drinks the water from that fountain and she asks me... to join her

I am not that thirsty but she force me anyway...
I bend down to have a drink like what she asks.
she is also going to have a drink again but she is not.

she move her face lower and closer to mine.
I think she is going to have a drink on the same one with me but she is not.
she move her mouth so close to mine and open it.
she has her tongue touching my lips but she doesn't stop.
she has her tongue come into my mouth and touch on my tongue...
I feel like having an ice cream but it feels much better.
it feels much better than leaving the cold spoon in my mouth after the ice cream.


at that moment everything has stop and time goes so slow...
I slowly open my eyes and see that cutest girl in town in front of me.
she slowly move back to where she stands and wipe her wet lips quietly.

she walks back to the stair and leave me standing there in silent at the fountain
may be she has forgot that she needs to show me where the BATHROOM is at......


PS. Next time I'll ask her to come to my place instead.


----------------------------------------------------------------------

เธอเป็นเด็กสาว น่ารัก มากที่สุดคนนึงแถวบ้าน
ผมแวะมาเล่นที่บ้านเธอเป็นประจำ เพราะคุณน้าของเธอ ชอบรูปที่ผมวาด
วันนี้เธอพาผมเดินดูรอบๆบ้าน เราลงบันไดกันมาชั้นล่าง
เธอเดินลงบันได นำหน้าผมไปก่อน
แล้วเธอไปหยุดตรง น้ำพุหิน ตรงกลางของบ้านเธอ
เธอค่อยๆก้ม ลงกินน้ำ ที่ไหลออกมาจากน้ำพุ
ภาพเหมือน หนังที่พ่อของผมชอบเปิดดูคนเดียวตอนดึกๆ

เธอหันมามองผม รู้ว่าผมนั้นมองอยู่ เธอบอกให้ผมมาลองดื่มดู
แต่มันเหมือน จะต้องดูดน้ำสะมากกว่า
เพราะน้ำมันพุ่งขึ้นมาจากด้านล่าง ไม่ใช่ดื่ม แต่ผมไม่ได้เถียง




ผมบอกไม่หิวน้ำ แต่เธอบังคับ
ผมก้มลง รองน้ำดื่มเข้าผ่านปาก น้ำนั้นเย็น และรสชาติฝาดๆ

สักพักผมรู้สึก เธอก้มลงมาใกล้ๆ จะดื่มน้ำอีก แต่เธอกลับไม่
เธอก้มลงมาอีก เอิ้อมหน้าเข้ามาใกล้ผม
เธออ้าปาก จะมาดื่มน้ำ ใกล้ๆผม แต่เธอกลับไม่
เธอเลื่อนหน้า เอาปลายลิ้นของเธอมาสัมผัส ที่ริมฝีปากผม
แล้วเธอเอามันเข้ามาสัมผัสกับลิ้นของผมด้วย

ผมตกใจตัวสั่น แต่รสชาติของมันเหมือนไอติมนุ่มลิ้น ที่เคยกิน
แต่มันกลับทำให้ รู้สึกดีกว่าการอมช้อนตักไอติม คาไว้ในปาก
ผมจะผลักตัวเองออก แต่ผมกลับไม่

ทุกอย่าง หยุด...แล้วก็ช้าลง...
ผมค่อยๆลืมตาเห็นหน้าเธอ เด็กสาวน่ารักแถวบ้าน
ริมฝีปากของเราประกบกัน และทุกอย่างรอบตัวก็ยังช้า...อยู่

ผมเริ่มรู้สึกตัว ผมตกใจถอยออกมา
เธอมองหน้าผม สายตาของเธอพึ่งพอใจแต่กลับเฉยชาในเวลาเดียวกัน
ผมได้แต่เอามือจับที่ปากของผม เพราะว่ามันอุ่นอย่่างแปลกๆ

รอบปากเธอเป็นประกาย จากน้ำที่เปียก เธอเช็ดมันออก
เธอไม่ได้พูดอะไร แล้วเดินขึ้นบันได จากผมไป
ปล่อยให้ผมยืนปวดฉี่อยู่อย่างนั้น


จูบแรกของผม กับการกินไอติม
โดยที่ไม่ต้องใช้ช้อนตักไอติม ตอน 9 ขวบ
ps. "คราวหน้าผมจะชวนเธอ ไปกินไอติม ที่บ้านผมดูบ้าง"


--------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: