Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Have I told you ? Have I say this ? เคยได้ยินมั้ย ?

I have seen this movie called "Good will hunting" played by Matt Damon.
He played as a boy who lives in a small town and has an incredibly talent in Math & Numbers, 
and Robin William played in a role of a professor who has discover this boy's talent in a small town which is nowhere to be found by the right people. He tries to push this boy to develop and reach a higher goal of what is he capable of the best. He wants this boy to go study elsewhere for his own good.

but... it seems this boy want to live his ordinary life with his friends in this small town.
His friends always said 

"If there is one day that I come knock on your door... and I don't see you here anymore.. 
....I will be very happy"


I've decide that whatever I will do,
I will do and think at that seconds only,
coz whenever I planned anything ahead or try to think of it early, it will become somewhat of failure... no jokes.

I've gotta forced myself to have no-wanted, not
in needed of anything or else, those things will be taken away..
and this, it makes other people see that I'm living one fucked up life
heading with no directions. 

I just hope that one day, the Tsunami of my life will ended, 
and I can follow the path of my own, put myself to wherever I want myself to be

A. my skill of working is nowhere near the success. it needs alot more of effort, I know.
B. To what I am capable of, I've been doing it for long long time now. I have reach
the point, where I want it to be.


What if plan A will fail
I have to wait for the Tsunami to stop before I can move on to plan B

I might sound funny to you, why am I complaining such a sissy about the difficulty of my life,
but this is truly how I am living my everyday life as a handicap of thinking
and it has been 8 years so far already.


wrote on
March 25th, 2008







ผมเคยดูหนัง อยู่เรื่อง จำชื่อไม่ได้ แสดงโดย Matt Damon + Robin William 
Matt Damon เป็นเด็กยากจน อัจฉริยะ เก่ง คณิตศาสตร์มาก แต่เรียนอยูในมหาลัยเล็กๆธรรมดา
Robin William เป็นอาจาร์ย ที่ค้นพบความสามารถของเขา และสนับสนุนส่งเสริมเขา 
พยายามจะส่งเขาไปในสถานที่พิเศษที่เหมาะและพัฒนาความสามารถเขาได้อีก

แต่ดูเหมือนเขาจะไม่ชอบและอยากมีชีวิตธรรมดา กับเพื่อนที่ปกติของเขา ไม่อยากไปไหน
ตอนจบ เพื่อนของเขาพูดว่า "ถ้าวันนึงฉันเดินมาเคาะประตูหน้าบ้านแกแล้วฉันไม่เจอแกอีก ฉันจะดีใจมาก"


ตอนนี้ผมตัดสินใจ จะทำหรือวางแผนเรื่องอะไร ผมจะคิดและทำมัน ณ วินาทีนั้น เท่านั้น 
การที่ให้คนอื่นรู้แผนของผมก่อนจะปฏิบัติ มันมักจะไม่สำเร็จ
เลยดูผมสะเปะสะปะ ไม่รู้จะชี้ชิวิตไปทางไหน แต่มันก็เป็นวิธี 
ที่ทำให้คนอื่นดูว่าผมไม่มีความต้องการหรือคิดตั้งใจจะทำอะไร

ผมแค่รอว่าสักวัน ทอร์นาโดในชีวิตของผมจะจบและเดินทางตามแผนที่ลับที่ผมตั้งใจไว้ 
ตามจุดหมายของผม 


A .เรื่องต่างประเทศนั้น ความสามารถด้านการทำงาน ผมว่ายังต้องฝึกอีกมาก และไม่มากพอที่จะไปถึงต่างประเทศ
B .แต่ถ้าเป็นเรื่องอื่น ที่ผมถนัดและทำมานานแล้ว คิดว่าทำได้ด้วยตัวเอง ผมถึงตรงนั้นแล้ว 


หากแผนชีวิต A ที่นี่ ไม่สำเร็จ
ผมก็คงต้องรอ ให้ทอร์นาโดชีวิตผมจบ เพื่อเดินทางตาม แผนชีวิต B 
หากมันดู ลำบากและโอเวอร์ แต่มันก็เป็นวิถีการดำรงชีวิตของผมแต่ละวัน
และปรับตัวมาทุกวันที่ลืมตามาตลอด 8 ปี


เขียนเมื่อ 25 มีนาคม 2551

No comments: