Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Imbalance

Yesterday, I had a thought came up to my mind

- If I want to be "someone special" or "someone with an oridanry life"

- What do I expect the people to see from my view?



I was thinking of these when was deciding to go or not go to work on my routine job, instead of going to do something special for the day...



It makes me feel

My ordinary life is so endless heading down

but My secret life is really on fire, hot and burning like no one ever had before.



I realize, it's been too very long now.. 





เมื่อวานนี้ เกิดคำถามขึ้นในใจ

- อยากจะเป็น "คนพิเศษ" หรือ "คนธรรมดา" (คนไทยมักจะเลือก ทำตัวธรรมดา)

- อยากจะให้คนดู ดูอะไร ??



เราลังเลอยู่สักครึ่ง ชม. ก่อนจะตัดสินใจ ว่าจะไม่ไปร้าน แล้วทำอะไรที่พิเศษกว่าวันอื่น



มันทำให้เรารู้สึกตัวว่า..

ชิวิตปกติของเราย่ำแย่และดิ่งลงทุกวัน แต่ชีวิตที่ไม่ปกติกลับโชดช่วง อบ่างที่ไม่มีใครเคยเห็นมาก่อน

มันกระทบกับชีวิตเรามากๆเลย

เรารู้สึกว่า...มันนานไปแล้วละ



A

No comments: